Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great Crafting Ideas

Just visited Bloggerville
  you cannot believe the great
crafts and projects that are going on right now.
WOW!
I am just amazed at the brilliant ideas
and projects.
Lost of gals are busy right now.
(Me included)
Memory Box
From  Bobbypins Boardwalk


Buffet
From Measuring My Life In Love

Table Runner
From Diary of A Quilter

Bloggerville is full of
interesting things today.
You should take a visit. . .  Really!
Here is what I have been working on today.
Emma's Table
Oh, it is in rough shape!
and I am no Frosted Gardner.
This table will be beautiful
with a little sanding and paint
My Beautiful Emma!

Hope everyone is having a
great SEPTEMBER 1st.

10 comments:

  1. Thank You Karie~ for the feature on my mod podge damask balls. I am so faltered. I adore your mod podge trays too, they are fab. Hope you have a great night. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Cannot wait to see the reveal! We appreciate you sweet comments on our blog! We are your newest follower! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

    Lots of great projects...can't wait to check them out! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for showcasing these great projects. Puts me in the mood to do something creative with an old music stand I have.
    Thanks for the inspiration...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to meet someone who appreciates good talent -- me (hahaha). OK -- I really am just teasing, though I am thrilled that you featured my Memory Box. I'm happy to be your newest follower. Anyone with such great taste is somebody I want to keep my eye on! Thanks again, new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie! Thank you so much for including me in such stellar company. I'm so glad to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am no frosted gardner :) But I sure do try!! Can't wait to see what you do with the table, it has great potential! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you today from new friend... I can' believe it is September ... I love all the showcased crafts... I am in love with the memory box... If you like buffalo wings minus knawing on the bone...come visit.
    http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That table runner is beautiful. Loved looking at all of the fun projects.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.