Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Blogger Friends are The BEST

Well hello there!
Just wanted to let you all know
I have added a few new
Things. .
You will notice on my sidebars
I have advertisements.
Stella & Dot
Fabric.Com
LampsPlus.com
GoogleAds.com
SilkFlowers.com
and
Amazon.com
I hope you will check these out
and maybe even buy something.
I hope they don't distract from the real purpose of my blog.

I even have a "BUTTON"!
(don't know what to do with it, but I have it)

I love blogging!
(but I tell ya, I don't know what I am doing)
(I just follow the rest of ya)
I love showing you my creations
I hope you enjoy seeing them.
My days are filled with so many exciting things to do and to see.
BUT
The best part about Blogging is
YOU!
I love Linky Parties where I get to see your creations
 I love reading your comments
I love visiting your blogs
I love your ideas
I love your creative energy
I love getting to know you.
I want to give you all a BIG HUG!
and most of all
Thank you, thank you for making me happy
and giving me something to be excited about each day.
You bloggers are the best!


1 comment:

  1. OMG...you are too sweet....and I love blogging too..and Im really looking forward to getting to know you better...and hopefully you learn what to do with your button...too cute!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.