Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage Sideboard

My Vintage Sideboard is in my
Dining Room, and she looks WONDERFUL!
My Aunt Colleen and Cousin Janie
found this old sideboard (sorry no before pictures)
They said it was in pretty bad shape. (All the better)
As I have told you before they re-do furniture.
Anyway
This piece caught my eye. . .
I just had to have it.
The size and the style was perfect for my dining area
So here it is all re-finished and decorated
Now living in my home

The drawers at the bottom will come in handy.
I need more storage space for table linens etc.
Love the old vintage handles.
They were really ugly, but after using a brass polish
Look how lovely.
I am so in love with it!
I have that very pleased feeling when you find something
that you feel so connected to.
That's why I love vintage and second-hand furniture
There is that feeling of  Connection.
I am sure the beautiful sideboard
from my Auntie and Cousin
will bring me many years of enjoyment and beauty.

Thanks for letting me share!

I will be Linking to these wonderful blogs:
Monday
Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. Wow.....how gorgeous is this piece??
    I soooo love it....wonderful it has a new home:)

    Enter my Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece! I love it in black~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty piece the color and handles are nice. It looks like you have the perfect spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your sideboard. It is such a beautiful piece and I love the black color. Your vignette is gorgeous. So pretty. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sideboard! Love it in the black, too.
    Great job!
    Just popping over from BCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! So sad there is no before pic, but what you did with it is fabulous. :)

    Greta @ modgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love black furniture! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great piece! Perfect size to use so many places! I love that you didn't change the brass handles...they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is just beautiful and looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.