Monday, September 6, 2010

Gorilla Glue I Love You!

I use GORILLA GLUE
for just about everything.
I use it to glue
my delicate glass items
Gorilla Glue
can be used for fragile glass
My Pedestal Glass
Or
It can be used for TOUGH projects!
My table from the thrift store was
 heavy and wobbley.
I am not strong, and I don't have anyone to help me with tough projects
But I do have my
Gorilla
I knew I couldn't take this table apart and put it together again
I had to have a wood glue I could trust,
And
would do the job I needed done. . .
So
I grabbed my trusty friend the Gorilla Glue


My table is STRONG and HEAVY
and it
DOES NOT WOBBLE!
A silly little weakling like me can  use this stuff (Gorilla Glue)
It does what it says it will do.
My table is in use and best of all
it no long WOBBLES!

DIY Club

7 comments:

  1. I use this stuff all the time, lol...there isnt much that it wont hold down:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful! I have never used Gorilla glue and need to try it soon.

    Thank you for your kind visit Karie. It's nice to meet you! I hope you will come back by anytime. You're always welcome sweet friend.

    Blessings to you and yours.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'morning, Karie. Thanks so much for your sweet visit. Do come back to see me soon.

    I've never used this glue but I sure will give it a try now. Thanks for the tip.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I need to get some Gorilla glue! I've never tried it, glad to hear it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE all LOVE Gorilla Glue--it is FANTASTIC Glue. Our family has been using it for several years.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because you used Gorilla Glue, you can also enter our Gorilla Glue contest. Just click on Special Event Parties.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.