Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday's Walk Through Bloggerville

Today's Walk Through
Bloggerville
I tell you, the Gals in Bloggerville
are really showing their talents today.
Take a look at some of the creative genius I have seen!
Click the caption at the bottom of the pictures and visit their blog.

Wall of Doors

I love things that are crocheted
(crocheting is becoming a lost art)
Apples For Fall Decor

Candy Corn Washclothes
There is even free instructions for these!

I just can't resist there is more!

That cute Jen at
Tatertots and Jello
Did these adorable pillowes!


If these aren't the cutest cake plates
Bee In Our Bonnet
(Tutorial included)

Just one more
Ok?
Have you seen anything so gorgeous?
There is nothing imperfect about that chest!

These are just a few things that caught my eye today as
I Walked through Bloggerville.
Check these blogs out they are amazing.

Karie

7 comments:

  1. The internet is such an awesome thing isnt it?? We would never know or see half of what we do without it....those are lovely finds:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my chest! It was a pleasure to work on; thank you for your uplifting words! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love those apples! Thanks for adding my sweet and fun washcloths! I've added your blog to my blog roll.

    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature on my Mom's crocheted apples!
    Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, Karie. Thanks for passing them on. I had seen the pictures of doors, but then lost it. I'm so glad you found it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my little doors!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.