Sunday, September 19, 2010

Take A Walk Thru Bloggerville

It has been a beautiful week in
Bloggerville
Everyone is showing their
Fall
and
Halloween
Decor and Projects

I like Cute decorations. . . .
I don't like scary!. . . .
Here are some of the cute things I found in Bloggerville
the week
As always Jen at Tatertots and Jello
has the cutest decorations!

She has done some really cute things check her out.

I like this Halloween Advent Calendar

My favorites have been the traditional Fall Decor
showed us the beautiful cloches that everyone is making.




These are just a few of the delights of Fall
I found in Bloggerville this week
But be sure to check out the beautiful delights of
 Mother Nature
She is beautiful this time of year.
Have a wonderful day

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my fall photo and linking it back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for featuring my advent calendar!! What a great roundup of fall ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for showing my chicken wire cloche. The Fall Cloche Party was so much fun and there were so many wonderful displays and vignettes. Thanks again for the shout out. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really great projects!! Im going to check them all out:)
    I too, prefer the super cute decorations over the scary:)

    Have a fashionable day!
    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Kari! You're so sweet to think of me :)
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally honoured to be featured on your blog!! I think that is the first time something like that has happened! Thanks so much! You have a lovely blog and off to check it out more thoroughly!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out Kari!! You are so sweet. What fun projects!!!

    Have a wonderful week!!


    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.