Monday, September 13, 2010

Fabulous Fall

Welcome to my Fall Home
My Front Door Will Greet You With
The Welcome of Fall

Please come in and see what
I have done. . .
(it is still a work in progress)

Fall Tablescape with lots of Little Fall Vignettes
(The handsome youngman in the picture is my adorable grandson)

I love this amber depression glass apothacary
I actually made this with a candle stick and a jar
both are depression glass found at DI


Of Course my PB Knock-off glass vase is part of the vignette.
gorilla glue a candle stick and a tall vase, (cheap)
The Little Fall Princess

I love the Fall Season. . . .
The colors
The sunny days and cool nights
Children in school
Football Games
Fun Holidays
I like living where the seasons change
and I can change with the seasons. . .
Hope you enjoyed the tour of my Fall home
I will have more to show another day
Come Back, OK?
I will be linking this to lots of parties this week
check my side-bar for the parties and come visit.

I have linked this post to most of the Link Parties on
my sidebar.  Be sure to visit these blogs. 
Some of the extra Link Parties for the Fall Decor are:

 
 
 



17 comments:

  1. gorgeous vignette! LOVE that amber jar, i am going to be on the look out for some of those! i kept going back to look at a smaller amber jar at the free yard sale, but it wasn't exactly my style, and i thought it would be better to let someone else who would love it have it. of course i'm still thinking about it, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Absolutely love the amber glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I just love fall. Such a beautiful time of the year!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty vignette! I just love the warm colors of fall....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty! Great job pulling it all together...Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the amber vase!! If only Oz has a fall!! Loving all the homewares

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorations are so pretty and your vignette is gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so beautiful. I love Fall as well. I actually never changed out some of my fall decorations last year because I love them so much. :)

    Thanks for linking to Transform Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing your pretty fall decorations! Hope you're having some fall like weather. It's still so hot here but I'm decorating for fall anyway! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karie, it does look very pretty! Yay for fall, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty, and I love your glass creations. The rich colors of fall help now that the days are getting shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey I LOVE YOUR FALL ideas come link up on my link party

    curlyqcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks great, I love the amber jar!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! You have lots of fun fall ideas! I love your PB knockoff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ideas. I need to get my fall things out this weekend. Thanks for linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence's Under $100 Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.