Sunday, September 26, 2010

Re-Do Furniture & Yard Sale

I think I have recovered from the
Re-Do Furniture and Yard Sale!
Woooow!
It was a great success
My Aunt and Cousin did  great on the sale of the furniture
and I did good on my sales. 
We all came out ahead!
Here are just a few picture of the sale
I was so busy I didn't get very many pictures.


My black sideboard is right there.
Oh, it is sweet!
This is just part of the sale.  There was so much more to it. . .
Can't wait until next Spring when another one is planned.
I'll be sure to let you know when.

Tomorrow begins a new week for blogging projects
Can't wait to show you my side table I got from my Aunt
I have it in my home and all decorated.
Tomorrow
I will reveal it.
Be sure to come back. .

Karie

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I saw several pieces I would love to have. So glad it was a great success. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. so many great pieces & what a great idea.
    A re-do furniture sale, may have to copy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sale looks fabulous...cant wait to see what you have in store for this week:)

    Statements in Fashion Gift Card Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! look at all that...too much eye candy, i can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear more about your sales! WOW! Just look at all that beautiful furniture. I am jealous and wish I had been at the sale for those goodies.

    Tara @ Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.