Sunday, September 12, 2010

Consider The Lilies

Faith in Jesus Christ
". . . . .Consider the lilies of the filed, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin;
If God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven,
Shall He not much more clothe you?
. . . . . . . . . . For your Heavenly Father  knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and His righteousness; and all these things
shall be added unto you".
(Matthew 6: 28-33)

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful.....I love lillies...callalillies are my most fav flower on this earth:)

    Hope you are having a nice Sunday!
    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.