Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Modpodge Trays

Oh, they turned out so CUTE!

My Mod Podge Trays
Last night when I went to bed I thought I had
Project Failure!
This morning,
To my Delight. . . .it worked!
I started using Mod Podge in the early 1970's
(I know it dates me, but I don't mind)
You are all much younger than me, it's ok
I have lots of Experience
(at least that's what they say)
I wish I still had some of my Mod Podge projects. . .
You'd get a chuckle!
But these~ ~TODAY
I think turned out cute
At least I think so. . . . if you could have seen the trays before. . .oh my!
Now just look at them!

I will find so many different things for my trays to do.
Right now I just think they are cute
doing what they are doing. . . .


I have always loved Mod Podge!

14 comments:

  1. Failure? No way!! Those trays are fabulous!! I love them both. :) Pretty patterns! Visiting from The CSI Project. Hope you'll come by and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those trays are beautiful. Such rich looking patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trays and the 2nd one would look fantastic in my office/craft room which is done in black and white damask. My first mod podge project was also in the 70's when I added flowers to a pink basket. You would have laughed at that one too.
    Take care, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trays! They turned out great. Isnt the light of morning sometimes way more forgiving than we thought? Thanks for your kind words about my teacup clock and tin foil nightstand you are so sweet!!

    love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your modge podge trays turned our so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...you did a wonderful job!

    Blessings :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, I love your trays. Yes, I will date myself as well, but I can remember decoupaging a wood purse back in the 70's, lol. I wish I still had it. Like you... I don't mind who knows I'm old ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just darling!!! Way to go sweets! I love Mod Podge too! Thank you oh so very much for linking your creative finds up at my party today!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so great! Very modern and classy - and they'd look gorgeous on the wall too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I love the one with the scroll detail on the edges...so very french. Thanks so much for linking up to style feature saturday! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love trays everywhere. These are beautiful! I only recently used Mod Podge and thought "what have I missed all my life."

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.