Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simple But O' So Sweet

Sometimes I like to do things that are just
SIMPLE
But they turn out so SWEET
That is how this little stool felt to me. . . .

I wish I had taken a "before" picture.
I always forget!
It was another dirty, disgusting, discarded little friend.
It just needed some TLC
Of course a little paint and new fabric always helps.
She has sweet lines.
And a simple appearance!
I like how she turned out!

I don't know what it is about me and stools.
But,
I am always looking for them at the thrift store (DI)
If I see one I have to have it.
I have another one I have been waiting to do.
The fabric came today,
So
Fabric from Hawthorn's Fabric

I am thinking I will do her in
one of these fabrics.
I will show her off when she is done.

13 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are delicous... I love what you did to the stool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stool! Great blog! I found you via NFF.
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable.... I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing what can be done with fabric and paint?! Turned out really cute, good work.

    We'd love if you came and linked your project up to our fabric linky party today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY STOOL, I LIKE THE FABRIC YOU CHOSE! FOUND YOU AT TWICE OWNED TUES.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for linking up, we'd love to see ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment. I love this footstool. Great choice of fabric. Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love stools too!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this!! After my craft show I have a chair & foot stool that need a good makeover :D
    THank you for linking this dandy up! It's a beauty!
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so crisp and fresh:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stool is fabulous!!! I am drooling over the fabrics, nothing I love more than new fabric!!!
    lifeofperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black and white - so chic! I need more stools at my house.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.