Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just So You Know ~ ~ Projects I Am Working On

Just So You Know
I have several projects I am working on
So the blog may be neglected for
a day or two.
Gotta get these things done!This cupboard door has been sitting around
for several months.
I know what I want to do with it,
But
I keep putting it behind everything else.
So
Now is the time to "Getter Done"

Oh, Yes, and these stool frames!

They too have been waiting to be completed.

I had so much fun doing my Quatrefoil stool

that I just had to do more stools
And this little darlin'

This is my focus for today.

She will be done by this evening.

I PROMISE

And yes, I am painting in my dining room!

It is way too hot outside to paint.

I tried it yesterday and I about died, and the

paint does funny things when it is hot.

So I moved it inside.

Now, if I get off this computer, I will

be able to go to work and finish up these

projects.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nice comments and I love yellow and green. We must have been on the same page. I love being a grandma, I have decided grandparents are very spoiled because they get to just do all of the fun stuff! I love your white painted stools and can't wait to see what they will look like!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.