Monday, August 16, 2010

Spray Paint & Cheap Finds

Spray Paint and Cheap Finds
And what do you get?
Well!
I will show you
some of the things I get. . . . .This little table was the first thing I ever
spray painted.
Really!
I had never thought to use spray paint.
This poor little table I have had for many many years
and it was not looking so good.
SO
One day I decided to paint it. . . .
I was just new to the Bloggerville
of home decor
&
I noticed everyone was spray painting
SO
It seemed the right thing to do for my table.
I wanted a "grouping" on my bare wall
So
I found cheap frames at the DI
and the shelf I already had
&
Can you guess what I did?
Of course, I spray painted everything!

Even the little birdie was spary painted!
(I know hearts are not in style right now, I am working on that)
I wish I could take better pictures
It is really cuter than it looks in these pictures.
(I am working on my picture taking also)
I put fabric and paper in the frames
but left some "blank"
The "grouping" is still a
work in progress

I love Spray Paint!
Nothing is safe when I have spray paint.

My friend says you can spray paint anything
except
WATER!
(I believe that is true)

I am heading over to some Linky Parties with this one.
Check out the Links on my sidebar.
Visit thecsiproject.com

HOG


CreativeShareWednesdays


7 comments:

  1. I love this! Great colors & great job. Found you on Twice Owned Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't spray paint the best thing ever invented? lol I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those touches of aqua you have going on in the grouping. So pretty! Thanks for the visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I love spry paint and the blue is fabulous. You have to link this to my Upcycled Awesome Linky party at http://tinyurl.com/Upcycled10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I can't believe that is the first spray painted thing you have ever done! It's addicting isn't it? Don't say I didn't warn you!! Great grouping!! Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spray painting is addicting - nice job !!
    http://moemade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I am going to feature you!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.