Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Influence of Many Mother's

I am in amazement at the influence good women
have in my life and the lives of my family.
I have been very blessed to have the nurturing and love
of many Mother's.... Some are part of
my family others are not..
Nonetheless, they have been a tremendous force for good
They have showed me how to be a "woman",
A woman of charity
A woman of compassion
A woman of action
A woman of God
I call them my Angels. . . for most of them have
quietly in the recesses of my own heart spiritually influenced me.

"Life is filled with Love from the Angels up above."
We all have angels guiding us,
They look after us,
They heal us,
Touch us,
Comfort us with invisible warm arms. . .
I made this several years ago. . .  as a reminder of the
Quiet influence of my Angels. . .  I don't need to be reminded of who they are
I know them. . . very well.
(I have this tucked in my Scriptures. . .)
The angel on the left is my maternal Great-Great Grandmother Tabitha
The center is my maternal Great-Grandmother Lola
And the one on the right is my maternal Grandmother Dot
Aren't they beautiful . . . ?
Oh how I love them. . .  I owe so much to them.
Angels are proof of God's Love for us.
Continuous reminder that we are not alone.
Who are your angels?

The rest of the week will be dedicated to my
Precious Mothers. . . .
I am linking this to:
( I am pretty sure we are vintage!)
Hookin Up With House of Hepworth

 


4 comments:

  1. The pictures of your grandmothers are treasures.
    I was fortunate to have lots of kind, creative, brave, and intelligent women role models in my family. And when I married I gained a very gracious MIL. I like to think that I learned a few things from each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And lets hope we are leaving a trail of good influence in our wake too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous tribute to all mothers. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special tribute to many of the special women in your life! Love it.

    So happy to have you stop by my blog recently and leave such kind comments!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.