Friday, May 20, 2011

Beautiful Brooches

Recently I was going through one of my
Jewelry boxes and I come across some of the brooches
I have collected over the years. . .
Oh, how pretty they are to me.
It is a shame they are tucked in the jewelry box
I do wear them as often as I can. . .
But, I thought I would share some with you.  .
 These are the ones that are really old. .
I think they probably belonged to my Grandma
 They are just so pretty. .  I need to wear them more often.
 I think I might display them on a pretty china plate. .
Martha at Martha's Favorites displays brooches
with her tea cups when she blogs.
I think I will do that  sometimes.
  I am sure I will share more with you.
I just love beautiful things. . .whether it is for my home,
Or for ME, I like pretty things.
Oh, I am a Jewelry person. . .. I love all kinds.
I have a few that are really special to me, and I want
To blog about them. . . another day.
Do you have any brooches?
And do you wear them?

3 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous! you should definitely display them in some way, like clipped to simple fabric and put in a frame. i can pictures something like that-i'm sure i've seen it in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I have some that once belonged to my Grandmother. They are all very special to me too! You have some stunning pieces, I cant wait to see more! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brooches are exquisite, Karie! I love brooches! I don't know why I forget to use them. Oh and you can come visit me and my garden anytime....Christine

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.