Monday, May 2, 2011

Buffet Vignette

Well, it is time to re-arrange things.
The Buffet is so fun to decorate
I am always arranging new little vignettes. .

 I usually have just one milk glass lamp, but I decided to add the other one
I got these at the thrift store a few months ago. . 
Oh, how I like them.
 I have the flower arrangement sitting on the glass of a frame.
(one thing I noticed, I think I will change the color of the pot)
I keep finding these old frames and I just love them.
I put cute scrap paper in them and they make a nice
"tray" to sit things on. 
And of course the Lefton tea cup is part of the vignette.
 I am running out of wall space to hang things on
I need more walls. . . !
Just sitting the framed art on the buffet looks great. . .
 There is nothing fancy about this vignette. .
I just like changing things around and I like to see the things I have.
That's why I have them. . . . ! I want to enjoy them.

The weather is a little better here right now.
Maybe spring is here!
It is warm enough I can do some spray painting.
I have lots of things waiting for the spray paint.
So I will catch you later. . . . I am off to paint.
Please do come back and see what I have done. . .K

It is time to Link this with. . .
  Be sure to check it out.

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet vignette. What color are you going to change the pot to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog - you will love crocheting the peony. I am making my mom a crochet bouquet of flowers...and have more to come in photos. I found a beautiful jeweled button to put in the center. I'm a new follower to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really great! I know something about moving stuff around LOL! I do it all the time! What a great idea with frames!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie! Oh, your buffet top is gorgeously decorated. What sweet little lamps too.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your buffet and I adore your milk glass lamps. I have two milk glass lamps from my Grandma. I think the vignette you designed is lovely and perfect for spring.
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to move things around. Your new vignette is gorgeous. The lamps and using the frame are both so pretty, and the tray vignette is gorgeous. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little lamps, so cute! And I love a picture just setting instead of being hung..very nice. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your buffet looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Karie, i´m totally in love with your crochet work in the previous post, gosh, absolutely lovely!!! You have great skills and delicate taste to crochet such beauties!! And is lovely to know you are moving things around in your home, isn´t that fun??
    hugs my dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love your little birdies! Sweet little tea cup too! Thank you for sharing and have a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karie,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the color of your buffet. I have so much fun creating little vignettes all around my house also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Karie,
    This is a very lovely tabletop - Love milk glass lamps - these two are precious - you've done a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.