Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adding Soft Blue Loveliness

Today I have been adding some of the
Finishing touches to the wall grouping
I recently created. .
I am sure you remember my Blue Shelf.
Well today, I added a picture
And some other things to the frames.
I ordered this picture from AllPoster and it come today.
 I am very pleased with it. . .
Adds to the soft loveliness I wanted to create.
 I have other prints coming to put in some of the other frames.
Some frames I will leave empty.
 A close up of the other side of the grouping.
Look at that gorgeous piece in the round frame. .
It isn't crocheted. . . It is Tatting. . .and No, I didn't do it.
I found it at the thrift store for 50 cents!
I have never been able to master tatting. . .Maybe someday.
There you have it. . my little piece of Blue and White
Soft Loveliness. .
Now, I am off to do more decorating and changing.
I have a sewing project that I want to get to also.
I hope you will come back again. . . .K
I am going to be linking to . . .
Shabby Chic Cottage


16 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! I love all the picture frames. Cute, cute:) Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft loveliness describes it perfectly! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking this! Coming together nicely - truly loveliness!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your sweet grouping and all the pretties on your shelf. AND I'm really loving the framed tatting piece. My grandmother made me some lovely tatted pieces and framed them for me and I treasure them! So happy that you are excited about the Wedding Blog Party and giveaway on June 10th! I really appreciate your helping spread the word by adding the wedding party button to your sidebar! Please let me know if you would like for me to add your name and link to my sidebar participant's list!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The simplicity of the empty frames is just perfect! And I love all your treasures on the shelf. Such a pretty blue color, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely! Love the colors and groupings! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This all looks really neat! Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, sorry I was logged into my husbands account.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a peaceful oasis you've created, Karie. The kind of place one could sit and really regroup mentally and physically. Very nice job. I love the print you purchased - so pretty. And the grouping of frames looks great. Thanks, too, for your encouraging words when you visited Cottage and Creek. It's always nice there are other "sisters" who can related ...
    Hugs,
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did that wall...very pretty and the touch of blue is perfect. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love empty frames hanging on a wall. You did a great job on your mini wall gallery Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely wall grouping. I love that tatted piece in the round frame.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wall grouping is so pretty! I love the muted blues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is all lovely! I love the poster you added to the frame. Thanks for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the grouping you created. My favorite is the round one with something that looks like lace in it...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your space is devine...love all of those frames...beautiful decorating!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.