Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CARVED IN STONE

Just as I promised I want to share with you
A Secret!
Nestled in my Aunt's Garden. . .
Just beyond the stone covered path . .
 Lies a stone with a
Beautiful Secret. .
 My Grandmother's Image 
Carved In Stone. . . .
My Great-Uncle, My Grandmother's brother
Carved the image of my Grandma.  . . 46 years ago.
My Grandma died of cancer. .
 My Great-Uncle
 Saw the beautiful young girl she once was
Resting peacefully from her long journey of life..

 I ask you,
What is in a Rock, A Stone, A Pebble?

A Secret
 A beautiful Secret. . . .

Please do come back again. . . K

2 comments:

  1. Oh that stone is so beautiful of your grandmother and what a talented Great Uncle! What a treasure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard of...what a treasured thing to have, it must make you feel very happy! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.