Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yikes! I Am Use To My Own Time

Hello!
Oh, my goodness I have been busy.
The last few days have been filled with
Work!
(I am not use to going to a job every morning)
I am a Sub-Secretary for the school district
This week I am working every day
And, I am not use to that.
Yikes, I like My Own Time
So going to work every day has really kinked my style.
Soooo, it is time to change the picture
In the dining area.

In the Autumn my dining area looks like this with the
Autumn Picture.
I really like this Autumn scene.
I got this picture at the thrift store (DI) for $5.
But, when the season changes to Winter
I change to this picture that my daughter gave me
Of children playing in the snow.
(By Robert Duncan)
Now it is time to change the picture to Spring/Summer
And I don't know which one to put on the wall. ..
Do I go with the floral picture?
Or
Do I go with my "Pinky" picture?
She has been in storage, along with "Blue Boy"
I do believe I will change this frame.
I can't afford to have her framed again,
So,
I think I will just paint the frame white and maybe "antique" it.
Hmmmmm! Such a hard decision.
Wish all the decisions in my life were as hard as this one.
In the mean time, this is what yesterday looked like in my little
spot of the world. . . .
Oh, I know it is March in Utah
And there are plenty more snow storms coming
But, oh, how I long for SPRING!
I will let you know when I have made my decision on
Which Picture I keep on the wall . . .
Please do come back. . . . . K

I will be linking this picture decision
to:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday Treasures
Coastal Charm/Nifty Thrifty Tuesday


3 comments:

  1. I like pink girl. And, I like her frame the way it is. But, if you want to paint it, what about pulling out some of the greens and painting it that color w/ the distressing, of course. I'm afraid the white/cream color would be to close to the color of her dress and there wouldn't be enough contrast.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed out your pictures with the various seasons. I think either would look lovely.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the vintage lady and I think your idea of painting the frame a different color is great. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.