Saturday, March 26, 2011

What A Wonderful World

Oh, what a beautiful world we live in
So much Beauty and Wonder to Behold
 The Beauty takes my breath away
 If you've never been thrilled
 to the very edges of your soul by a flower
 in spring bloom,
maybe your soul has never been in bloom. 
~Terri Guillemets
Spring A Time of Discovery
A Time to Rejoice
A Time to Renew
The sky is so blue
The colors of earth so bright.
Maybe if there had never been a winter,
 Spring would not be so Glorious!

Happy Spring To You. . .  K
I am linking with
Little Red House/Mosaic Monday

5 comments:

  1. I love the quote on if there wasn't a winter spring would not be so glorious. Thanks for the visit today, I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being thrilled to the very edge of my soul seeing a new leaf on my first plant is definitely a feeling I share with you :) Thanks for dropping by my blog too Karie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both. HH laughs at me because I get so excited about a bloom he says "Now go get your camera. I know you will be taking a picture." So right I love to watch them move along. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures Karie!

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tulip fields. I love Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.