Wednesday, March 9, 2011

St. Patrick Vigenette For Buffet

I have so much fun decorating my Buffet
Not only is it a beautiful piece of furniture in my home
But, it is fun to decorate.
I thought I would share with you the
St. Patrick Vignette. .
My little Shamrock Tea Set
Is the focus of the vignette.
I have one and so does my little St. Patrick Girl
My daughter. .
I recently painted the wood shamrock. .
It is so cute with the big green bow!
Another view of the vignette.

I like the idea of putting decorated scrapbook paper in a frame.
It makes a cute inexpensive "framed art".
Oh,  look at the Precious Moment
March Birthday Girl
She is off to fly her kite!
I have been so busy this week getting several things painted
And ready to show on my blog. . . . .
I hope you will come back to see what I have been doing.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a cute shamrock teaset! love the vignette too! i also love framing scrapbook paper of leftover fabric, aren't they just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous vignette. Beautiful juxtapostion at it's very best!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from Shabby Chic Cottage. I LOVE that scrapbook paper. Do you know any details about it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice grouping for St. Patrick's and spring. I love the framed scrapbook paper too. It is very nice! Thanks for linking up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Light of the Home. I love your blue buffet! I am looking for something similar to put in my foyer. The green of the St. Patrick's Day vignette looks so fresh on it.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.