Monday, March 21, 2011

The Spring Thing

I am really not sure but I think it is suppose
To Be Spring!
In all reality I guess Mother Nature is doing Her
Spring Thing!
That would be Rain, Wind, maybe even a little snow. .
Inside my Home I did a few little
Spring Things
 Took down St. Patrick's Decorations on the shelf
And added some of the Spring decorations.
 Looks much better. . .  with colors of Spring.
 What is more Spring-ish than birds, and speckled eggs?
And Little Miss April.
I know it isn't April (yet), but her umbrella reminds me of Spring.
 A touch of Spring was even added to my bedroom
Cousin Louise made this darling pillow for me.
 It looks so cute on my bed. . .
I will have to show you my bedroom later.
I have been doing some changes in there.
I am trying to decide if I want to tackle painting the dresser and chest!
Hmmmm......it will be lots of work!
 Spring Welcome!
Oh, yes, Spring is welcome at anytime.
I am going to change the color of my shelf and picture frames.
Yep, I am tired of Black. .  it really isn't my style.
I kind of got caught up in the black craze a year ago
But it just isn't my color. . . . so as soon as it is good weather
And I can go outside to paint. . .  the wall will be changed.
I am not quite sure on the color..  . . I just know Black is going.
Hope you are having a wonderful day
Wherever in this beautiful world you may be. .
Please do come back again. . . . .K.
I do believe I will be linking this to:
House In The Roses/Show off Your Cottage
Between Naps On The Porch/Metamorphis Monday

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karie,
    Love your spring decorations - so very sweet and charming - I have seen that sweet girl on the pillow before! The precious moments are perfect! So appreciate you sharing your Spring decorating with Celebrate Spring with Victoria,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by after your kind comment on my blog! I love the spring colors on your mantel and that sweet bird cage. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.