Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

My Irish Wish For All My Friends
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
May Your Day Be Filled With Beautiful Things
Happy Memories, and Loving People.
 Not only is this
St. Patrick's Day
But it is my sweet daughter's
Birthday
(This is her with her husband and 2 sons)
 She is the only daughter!
She is very much our family
Princess!
 My Home has always been decorated for
St. Patrick's Day
 Shamrocks and Green Ribbons
With touches of Pink!
Of course for the Princess!
A Sweet Daughter's March 17th Birthday
A beautiful day of celebrating and rejoicing. . .
Happy Birthday to Emily
And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Please do come back again. . . . .K
Linking with:
My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home/Home Sweet Home

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Emily! I love the decorations; the pink mixed in is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the pink and green together. Thanks for your kind comment on my vanity makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being of Northern Ireland descendants I really, REALLY enjoyed viewing your post!!! I had all my Irish stuff out, but started putting them away this morning [you can see my Irish in the post below the link I'm sharing today]

    My Friday's Link:
    My Handmade Lighthouse Dolphin Shelf

    I do hope you'll find time to stop by for a visit with me. Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter! love your St. Patrick's decoration in your beautiful home, Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love your tablescape!

    Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest belated birthday to your sweet daughter, the Princess. :)
    I love your green decorations.
    Thanks so much for your sweet compliments on the quilt. You are so sweet.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter! So wonderful she is your forever princess! Beautiful St. Pat's decorations too. Thanks for linking up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.