Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A True Tea Cup Collector

Well, I have turned into a true
Tea Cup Collector. . .
I have always loved Tea Cups.
(not a tea or coffee drinker)
I love them for their beauty. . .
They are so delicate
And so pretty.
I have some that have sentimental
value to me and I adore them.
Now, I want more. .
Oh, good grief I shouldn't be collecting
Another thing
But, my whole idea behind this
Collecting of Tea Cups is
My Granddaughters!
I will give them as gifts to my Granddaughters. .
So here are a couple I recently purchased from E-bay

 Noritake
 
 
 So pretty
 
 
 
I want my Granddaughters to have
Something to Remember Me By.
The doily was crocheted by me a few years ago.

I am hooking this up to Martha at

8 comments:

  1. And these are 2 beauties that you added to your collection!!
    Stunning!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Your teacups are beautiful. Your Blog is very pretty, also! Thank you for leaving me a comment. Sunny109

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two lovely tea cups. What a great start to your collection. Someday your granddaughters will be thrilled to have them.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teacups are very pretty but I am also impressed by your crocheted doily. I like to crochet too and this one is very nice. Thank you for stopping by to visit me and leaving such a nice comment. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful teacups! I think of teacups as little works of art and history. My three year old loves to look at them and see all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful teacups! I have a few myself, mostly because I love tea and fine china, but yours are exqcuisite! Im sure that your Granddaughters will remember you even without teacups. Theyre lucky to have such a cool Grandma, but we can talk about that in a 100 years, not now LOL Wonderful crochet too!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. the teacups are relly beautiful!! thank you for sharing.
    cheers
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi: I love your new tea cups. They are so pretty. It is so much fun collecting tea cups. I need to stop, but have a hard time. There are some amazing cups out there. Thank you for sharing your new treasures. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.