Friday, April 29, 2011

Faith In Every Pink Footstep

Happy Pink Saturday
Sometimes I really have to think out of the box
for something pink to share at the party.
I feel bad if I miss the party.
So this week I want to share with you
Something I did with the Young Women
I teach in my Church .
(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
The Young Women are 16-17 years old
We call them Laurels
The lesson was on
FAITH. . .
We discussed how Young Women 
 Can have Faith that the Lord
Is directing their lives. . . and how they are to have
Faith in Him  even when they face challenges
He is there to  guide and direct them . . .
I used the theme
Faith In Every Footstep.

 This was my table display
Everyone is of Royal Birth
We are Daughters of God
 He will guide us in every step we take
If we but have Faith in Him.
I gave each Young Woman a hand-out with this quote
By Elder M. Russell Ballard
"Truly the Lord encourages us
to walk in faith to the edge of the light and beyond-
into the unknown. After the trial of our faith,
He once again shines the light ahead of us,
and our journey of
Faith in Every Footstep Continues."

Please be sure to visit Beverly

15 comments:

  1. Oh Karie,
    This is sooo beautiful AND meaningful!! And I love your pink Eiffel Tower too! Your display is so incredible and I'll bet that the ladies (sisters) loved it!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday! Sweet table display. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your visit. Very pretty ion pink here, nice job! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    Would you please come and see my PINK, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great table display to help these young ladies enjoy learning more about our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet that you teach young ladies! There should be more people like you out there! I adore the display!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute vignette, and I'm sure it is so helpful to those young girls to have that visual to remind them of this wonderful lesson. Well done! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet lesson you taught your girls. The table is just beautiful. You did such a good job, Karie.
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karie, your vignette is wonderful, smart way to share a thought/message. Love this!

    Happy PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday Karie Sweetie...
    Oh my gosh what a beautiful display you put together. I know these young ladies were absolutely thrilled when they arrived.

    I love the way you were teaching we are all royalty as we are all Daughters of God. How beautiful sweet friend.

    I love the shoes and the Eiffel Tower and crown. So beautiful and put together with just the right words. You are SO clever sweet friend. Thank you for sharing this with me today. A beautiful way to start off a beautiful Saturday morning. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful setting! Very creative. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely display!
    You have some lucky Laurels. Just perfect!
    Hugs, Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post. happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karie, what a beautiful post!!! Thanks for sharing:)
    have a wonderful weekend
    hugs
    Manni

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.