Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Tea Cup

Hello Everyone!
I haven't posted for a couple of days. .
I am getting ready for Easter!
But, I must tell you about the
Beautiful Tea Cup and Saucer and Goodies
I received on Saturday. .
Remember I told you how I participated in
Well, Saturday I received my Easter Tea Cup
From Lynn in Pennsylvania. . .
Oh, My Goodness,  I am so happy!
I can not believe how beautiful my tea cup is
and how absolutely wonderful all of the goodies she sent me.
Just take a look.
There are lots of pictures. . . I was so amazed at it all
I wanted to capture it all to show you.
Enjoy!

Isn't this tea cup gorgeous?
Top picture captured the true color.
A beautiful vintage piece.
And just look at the goodies!

I love vintage lace and buttons. . . .

These two pieces are out of this world beautiful


A little china doll. . .how sweet
And just look at this vintage Easter card!

I just can't believe how Lynn sent me so much that I love. .
The tea cup alone would have been enough
But, she added so much. . . . what a sweet gift from a new friend.

What a fun party to participate in.
I am linking this to

Tomorrow I will show you what I sent Lynn
Be sure to come back. . . . .K



10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tea cup. And, so many goodies with it. No wonder you are so excited. I love it all, too.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is pure gorgeousness!!! What beautiful treasures!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well, this is indeed a great gift! What a delicious swap! You are a very lucky lady! And I cant wait for the next post to see what you sent her!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cup full of treasures...Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Also thank you for stopping by for a visit today and leaving such a sweet comment.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that cup is just lovely!! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady. I love your new Beautiful Tea Cup !!!
    I hope you have a Happy Easter with your lovely family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am quite impressed! This is a terrific gift! The teacup is gorgeous and the extras are just too wonderful! Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thrilled for you! The cup is indeed a fabulous cup. I love the coloring and the pattern.
    Lynn really sent you a basket full of goodies!
    I am so glad you have enjoyed the swap.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet teacup! Your basket of goodies is just lovely. Happy Easter!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, friend! Your newest follower :) You've got so much creativity going on in your blog so can
    you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop?

    This is a combination of linky party (where we can show off our
    creations) and of blog hop (where we can follow as many excellent
    bloggers as we like), hence the name Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.
    It's a great way to meet awesome creative bloggers like you and
    increase your followers in the process.

    All you have to do is 1) link up whatever creative post you'd like to
    share - can be a DIY project, decor, photography, crafts, recipes,
    poem, thrift finds, tips, or that informative syndicated post that can
    make us laugh, or cry - in short, whatever you're proud of! 2) Then
    follow as many blogs as your heart desires, preferably starting first
    with the one before you and after you, and leave a comment to them
    that you're doing so.

    You’re not required to include the party button – you read that right
    – not required to include the party button but if you’re so inclined
    to display it in your blog or your post, you’re very much welcome to
    do so :)

    See you at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/04/creative-bloggers-party-hop-042411.html

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.