Monday, April 25, 2011

Tea Cup - - Kanab Antique Store

My only request, other than to be with my family,
was to go to an antique store. . .
I just about didn't get that fulfilled!
On my last day there, I went to
a very small out of the way antique store
And there I found this beautiful
Lefton Tea Cup and Saucer
 It is just a beautiful dainty tea cup
I was surprised at the price. . . much cheaper than I had expected.
I thought Lefton would be out of my budget range.
 I also found this beautiful vintage lace and fabric doily
 My Tea Cup collection is growing.
I just keep my eye out for delicate tea cups
Wherever I go.
 Today I started to put away the Easter Decor. .
This is about as far as I got.
So much to do. . . especially when you have just come
back from vacation. . .
I am going to show off my Lefton tea cup for a few days
It will be part of my buffet vignette.
I am linking this to Marty at A Stroll Thru Life
Table-Top Tuesday and I am also linking
to Martha's Tea Cup Tuesday
I am also heading over to
Costal Charm/Nifty Thrifty Tuesday and
A Delightsome Life/A Return to Loveliness
(it really is a return to loveliness)
Creative Blog Hop
Please visit these sweet blogs.
And be sure to come back. . . .K

17 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful little cup and saucer.
    You got some great things here.
    I am getting about ready to go thrifting again soon. Hope I find something this pretty.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful things! I love the tea cup! Beautiful thrifties! Lucky you.
    Hugs
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous Lefton tea cup! The colors are so lovely together, and those roses are beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing your new cup with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty cup and saucer!! A cup of tea in a pretty cup and saucer taste 100x as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cup! I adore the design on it, really pretty! And I adore the doily as well! Great finds!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Lefton cup. Good thing you went to that antique store! happy tea day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning girl...beautiful teacup and I adore doilies...they make everything look so perfect! Thanks for coming by sweetie....hope you have a great week....Picket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cup and saucer is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This teacup is delicate and beautiful - makes for a wonderful centerpiece to your tabletop vignette - quite lovely!
    Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cups are gorgious and you got a lot done...my easter decorations are still out!

    Thanks for sharing your lovley cups.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. Your teacup is stunning and I love the beautiful and delicate pattern. The doilly is gorgeous. Such beautiful treasures and such a lovely vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was delightfully surprised to see many tea pot and cup posts.I thought I was the only one haha very pretty teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed seeing your lovely new cup and saucer! What treat to visit a antique store and find the pretty linens. It seems you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh, your new teacup and saucer are beautiful! What a lovely find. And the new doily is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet tea cut! All your things are lovely!
    I am a new follower from the Creative Bloggers Party & Hop. Hope you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karie, such a lovely teacup! Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.