Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tea Cup Swap Has Been Sent

I am participating in Martha and Terri's
Easter Tea Cup Swap
I just love Tea Cups
I don't drink coffee or tea,
But I love Tea Cups.
So I decided to join the
I just sent it today. . .
Oh, I can't show you the tea cup and saucer I sent. .
Oh, No!
I want it to be a surprise for my partner.
It works this way,
She and I are partners, and she will send me a tea cup also.
I will show you just a few of the things I put in the basket.
I filled it with all kinds of goodies.
I really liked the tea cup I sent her. . .
I had a hard time parting with it.
But, I know it will go to a good home.
You know I get attached to "things" (weird)!
So, off in the mail this cute little basket went
It is going to Lynn in Pennsylvania.
I hope it arrives safely
And most of all I hope she likes her little
Tea Cup and Saucer.
I am linking this with
Martha's Favorites/Tea Cup Tuesday
Even though I am not showing the tea cup. . . .
It is there!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun swap. I had thought about joining but this was not the time for me to do so. I am sure that your swap partner will be thrilled.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie! This sounds like such a fun swap to be a part of. I have a cup and saucer collection but haven't added to it for years. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog AND for taking time to leave a message. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really on the ball here, getting your basket out already! Yea! Lynn is going to be delighted!
    The sneak peek of it looks fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie...

    What a beautiful Easter basket, my friend! Lynn is one lucky lady!!! I'm sure she will be absolutely delighted! Can't wait to see what teacup you chose to send to her...and to see the pretty basket that she sends to you! What fun! Thanks for sharing your pretties with us!

    Warmest spring wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. am pretty sure your partner would be lucky girl! looks like pretty pretties in there! yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi: I can't wait to see what you will be getting. It is so much fun. I am going to send mine out next week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.