Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Basket and Tea Cup

I promised I would show you the
Easter Basket Tea Cup Swap
I sent to my new Blogging friend
Lynn in Pennsylvania.
If you would like to see the complete post
please click HERE. . .
I will reveal the Tea Cup and Saucer
Now that she has received it. .

 This is what the decorated basket looked like
It was filled with all kinds of things.
  And the star of the basket was this beautiful
Tea Cup and Saucer. . .
To tell you the truth. .  I had a hard time parting with this Tea Cup
I love the pedestal. . .
This shows how filled the basket was. . .
Bunnies, note cards, crocheted doily, hand lotion
a cute creative pen. . . and chocolate!
I had fun filled the basket with things for
My Tea Cup Swapping partner. . . Lynn in Pennsylvania.
Happy Easter.. .

2 comments:

  1. So very cute Kari...as you see from my post, I love tea cups. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was so sweet of you! And a wonderful exchange...I dont think I could part with it >:) But very beautiful indeed! Have a wonderful evening!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.