Thursday, April 7, 2011

Changing, Adding, Fussing

I am always Changing things around
Or I am fussing. . .over some little vignette
Or adding something or maybe even taking away.
I know I am not alone, most of us do it.
Seldom is something left the same
For very long
A few little changes took place recently in my
Dining area, nothing big, but change nonetheless.
 I love decorating my buffet.
  It is so fun and so pretty.
 Even this little corner I love.
Hardly anyone sees it, but  me.
I do think I am going to re-paint the table.
I don't want black anymore. . .
See, I am always changing.
 I recently changed the plant stand
I painted it a couple of months ago
Then I found this cute pot at Hobby Lobby
Perfect for this plant.
 My round oak dining table is always being changed.
This is the latest vignette I put together.
Mmmm it is eye-candy for me.
I really like it.
 My counted cross stitch that I did
Says SPRING. .
But right now I have snow!
 
Side view of the centerpiece
 
This little space in my home
Makes me happy
Oh, I love the other rooms too
But, this one is cheery and so fun to decorate.
When you walk in my front door is is what you see.
I have some plans for other spaces in my home.
But, I am waiting for nice weather. 
Some of the changes will be time consuming.
I will show you when they are completed. .
Do you like to Change, Add and Fuss?
I hope you will come back again. . . . .K

I am linking this to

11 comments:

  1. Your vignette is adorable, your colors and beautiful eggs and birdhouses are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful nook....I am always changing little vignettes on my little kitchen table..Hope you have a great weekend sweetie...Picket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie, Oh yes, we all make changes..I for one have made new changes this year too. Some small, some big, but it is the fun in seeing how something new turns out. Change is good...keep it up, it's good for our female ways..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet little spot. I don't blame you for loving it. :) Thank you for posting my Pringles Can Challenge button on your sidebar. That was so kind of you! I hope you will come by and say hi or link up.

    Have a lovely weekend!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karie,
    I love your little corner! Your centerpiece is wonderful. I also change up my table and love to have it to look at. Very nice changes and may you have green grass soon. Thanks for linking up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie,

    Everything looks so great!!! Love the colors in your vignette. Beautiful home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so agree, this really is a pretty room and all of your vignettes are wonderful. Love the buffet and your vignette on the table is wonderful. The birdhouses are so cute. Very pretty and fun. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this is a favorite room. It's so pretty. I love the buffet ~ such a pretty color, and your vignettes are beautiful. I love the aqua colors added to the white vignette on your table. Thank you for linking this to Favorite Things. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, you site has such beautiful things, you are so talented !! Do you mind if I ask the blue color of the furniture ? I love it, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So love your vignettes, Karie ... this is a lovely room full of color & beauty.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that french blue buffet in your room. Visiting you from Cielo's SOYCM!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.