Thursday, April 7, 2011

Springtime In Utah

It is April 7th
The calendar says it should be
Spring
We should be enjoying tulips and daffodils. .
Sunshine and a little Rain. . .
But, I live in Utah
And this is what it looks like today
In my little corner of the world. . .
 April Showers mixed with Snow!
 I keep telling myself we live in the desert
We need the moisture. . . Really it is a blessing.
 This is what the storm clouds looked like
 I like to watch the storm clouds coming in. .
The Weather is interesting to me.
I live in a very weather diverse area.
You just never know what is going to happen.
 Storm clouds tumbling across the
Great Salt Lake
This looked so pretty
The American Flag
And 
 The Oquirrh Mountains
 For those not familiar with the names in this area. . .
Oquirrh is pronounced O ker!
I have a new camera and I want to take pictures of everything
So forgive me for being a pictureholic. (my own word)

How is the weather in your neck of the woods?
Please do come back. . . . .K



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.