Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Decorating With Thrift Store Lamp

It is FEBRUARY
Oh, Hello, Hello, February
I am so happy,
I just might do the Happy Dance.
I know it is still winter, and it is cold and it is snowy,
But,
February always tells me that
March, April, and Lovely May
Are on the horizon. . . .

Do you remember a couple of days ago
I found two milk glass lamps?
(I know you don't remember)
So I will refresh you memory. . .
 I found these milk-glass lamps for $1.50 at DI
 I just didn't know where I was going to put them. . .
But, I always need lamps (ya, I do)
I don't like ceiling lights
I remembered I had this cute
Red and White lamp shade I found at DI
A few months past. . .
 Perfect fit!
And a perfect addition to my
 February Red Decorations
 Another Thrifty Vignette
On my beautiful sideboard
 A few things I already have and
With the lamp added. . . . . Bright and Cheery!
It always amazes me what I can come up with
Using my Thrifty Finds. . . .
I will enjoy this for a few weeks
And change the lamp shade and enjoy something new
Happy Decorating!
Oh, and Welcome
February
I will be linking to these fabulous blogs
Be sure to visit them. . .

12 comments:

  1. PRETTY!!! Great finds and super cute in the gingham shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shades are perfect on those milkglass lamps, and welcome february is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love milk glass. Great score!

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prices for those lamps. I love the gingham shade. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way the red check lamp shade looks. It really does add a pop of color. Great finds. You can't ever go wrong with milk glass lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI lovely lady. I have some milk glass but not the lamps !!! You have a Great find sweet lady.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my Tablescapes ~~~ I hope you keep warm today Karie come back to see my Valentine's Day table next week ok.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the lamp and shade, so cute. i've been searching for a lamp just like it for my daughters room. i love the vintage retro feel of them, thanks for linking to Type A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I DO love your milk glass lamps. The gingham lamp shade is perfect. Awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the cute lamps and I love the shade on it. Goes with your vignette! Thanks for joining JFF!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gingham shade looks great! What a sweet vignette you created!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lamps are really cute. I love the price.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hobnail too! I just bought a darling wall lab with hobnail base to it. Love your vintage finds.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.