Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shelf Valentine Vignette

My shelf gets changed often.
I like to decorate it for the various holidays.
One of my favorites is
Valentine's
 As with most of my vignettes
There is nothing fancy about it. . .
Just some cutesy little objects saying
This Is Karie's Home!
 I like creating vignettes
Especially on my shelf. .
I have had this shelf for many many years. .
 Some ribbons around the candles.
Pink, Red, and White Candy in the vase.
Books covered in Valentine paper. .
 Little Winter Birds Singing
I LOVE YOU!
 Valentine paper framed
A polka-dot plate
All say the same this is
February and it is Valentine's
 And because I can't seem to make a Word Art
The size I want
I used scrapbook paper for my
Valentine Word Art!
All settled in for the month of
LOVE
And done with simple objects
That Say
I LOVE YOU
I will be linking this to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karie...

    I just read your sweet note that you left at my place, my friend...and came right over! I wanted to say thank you for your warm and generous compliments...you made my heart smile!

    Well dear lady, I just love that pretty black shelf and you have decorated it for Valentine's Day sooo beautifully! All that red, pink, and white really pop against the black...it's sooo pretty! I love how you framed the pretty Valentine scapbook paper. I have done the same thing over at my place many times...it makes beautiful wall art I think! I also wanted to tell you how pretty all of your black framed wall art looks around the shelf...GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing your beautiful Valentine's decor with us...it was a real treat, my friend!

    Warmest winter wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall vignette with the shelf, and your display on the shelf is just so pretty. Love all the Valentine's decor. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.