Monday, January 17, 2011

Tabletops Are Changing

I've been doing more
Re-Decorating!
Oh, I know all of you do it too. .
I am constantly re-arranging and re-doing
Today I worked on my small dining room
I changed the side-board several times,
But finally came up with this

 It was a beautiful January 17th here in Utah
Kind of a January thaw.
So, I was in the mood to change things.
 You see a lot of my side-board. . .
I love decorating it.
It has the two levels and that is a decorators delight.
 I have all these children's books and decided to
Bring a couple of them out to display
They are books I read to my children and now to my grandchildren.
 Of course the shelf above the side-board needed to be changed.
This is a picture of the Salt Lake Temple
My daughter gave me for Christmas.
 I added red to the dining table. . .
Just a starter for Valentine in February
My red doily I crocheted.
It really shows up layered with the tablecloth I made.
 The vase is from Martha Stewart, many years ago.
Oh, how I love that vase!
The little milk-glass hen, I found at DI several months ago
Oh, how I love the hen!
And of course my milk-glass salt and pepper shakers
Oooo, I am a sucker for S&P shakers
and especially milk-glass.
 This really cheers me up. . .
The light was so pretty coming through the window.
Wish I could capture it better in the picture.
So there you have it my
Re-Arranged, Re-Decorated, Re-Do!
I am sure I will be changing it. . . .
I am linking this to,
Be sure to check these gal's blogs
They go to so much work to host their Linky Parties.
And it is fun to see what every one is doing. . .

6 comments:

  1. Karie,
    Everything looks great~especially the candies! :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all of your vignettes are so pretty. I love all of your arrangements and your accessories. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sideboard is a perfect reflection of this time of the year. Love the 'valentine' theme starting to creep in on the table. I love milk glass also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie!
    Everything looks just lovely. but, I have to confess, I stopped looking at everything else once I saw your BEAUTIFUL crocheted red doily! Oh, that is so gorgeous! You did a wonderful job making it. I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karie, pretty vignettes and thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the post. It is very informative and helpful. You could also consider replacement table tops. They are affordable and add a nice touch to any room.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.