Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trip To The Thrift Store

I haven't shown you some of my thrifty store finds lately.
I haven't found very many good finds the past
few times I have been to DI (Deseret Industries).
Darn it,
Everyone has discovered the
Fun of Thrifty Store shopping.
And the neat things you can find.
Here are a few of my found treasures. . . .


 Amber glasses for my table-settings
I searched and searched in November for amber glasses
They aren't fancy, but I like them. . .
 I can't pass up colored glass
This green compost dish will be beautiful on the table
In a setting or alone.
 I like the colors in this basket
And the basket is very durable.
Easter is only a few months away so
This little basket will be fun to decorate with. . .
 Oh, these are a Treasure find for sure. .
$1.50 apiece!
Since I am a milk-glass collector how can I pass these up?
And I don't have a milk-glass lamp.
 This one is hobnail.
Love it.
I call this "sunburst".
I don't know the real name of the pattern.

I think I did pretty good . . . . BUT
I still haven't revealed the BIG treasure I found.
It is coming, I promise I will be revealing it soon.
I am linking this to




8 comments:

  1. I got so excited when I saw the white lamps. Even though the middles are different they look like they are a matched set. I have seen a few lately at the thrift store, but I just can't figure out what kind of lampshade goes on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those lamps! The amber glasses are nice too! Can't wait to see what your big treasure is! I went today but didn't find much- a sweater for my daughter and a glass canister. It was fun looking though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sweetie....Im sooo behind on blogs, like really....really behind!! Wanted to stop by and say hi....love all your thrifty finds:)

    Hope you are well!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Editor, The Fashion 411 Magazine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I especially love your milk glass lamps.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lamps were a steal!!! That is some great finds. They may be few and far between but they are still great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the thrifts are a little sparse but you found some awesome items. Love the green compote but my favorites are the milk glass lamps. I love milk glass and both of those lamps are so cute!! Thanks for joining JFF. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love milk glass too, nice treasures you found!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't beat a lamp for $1.50, and those are especially nice.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.