Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Subway Art

I just love the many talented gals
That have shown their Subway Art
on various Blogs.
I have wanted to make one
But, just didn't know quite how to do it.
But, I finally tackled the job and
This is what I come up with.

Karie's Chic Creations
January
Subway Art
 I picked words that I thought went with the month of
 January
 You'll notice I have Happy Birthday on my sign
 Well, that is because I have so many 
 January Birthday's
 I have all of our names
And the date of our January Birthday
I do have a Cricut but I don't have a lot of fonts to chose from.
So, I just used Microsoft fonts
And various sizes.
Mod Podged the word strips on to a 12x12 inch paper
Then Mod Podged the whole page.
Then framed it.
There are a few things I will do different when I make a
 February
Subway Sign. . .
I am pleased with this project
Can't wait to make more. . . . . . .
I am linking to these fabulous parties
Frou, Frou Design/Fabulous Friday Finds
504 Main/Tickled Pink

1 comment:

  1. Totally captures the spirit of January. I love the little snowman! Thanks for linking up....You did see your ampersand pillow was on my top picks of tickled pink for 2010, right?

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.