Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine On The Cheap

Well, January is
Just about to exit!
That means February is on the horizone
Sweet Valentine's
Will soon be in view. . .
Don't you just Love Valentine's Day?
I do
And I love decorating for it.
I have lots of decorations
But I wanted to make a few new ones,
So here is the first. .

 It is so Cheap but it is so Cute!
I took a dollar store fake silver tray
Then I clued a heart form to it
Then I filled the heart form with
Cheap fake roses from the dollar store.
It is really eye-catching
And it is C H E A P!
It looks cute sitting on a table,
But I think I am going to add a bow
And hang it.
What do you think?

I will be linking this to:
Between Naps On The Porch/Metamorphis Monday
Craft-O-Maniac

4 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely hang it. It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute in the plate holder, but I think I would also like to see it hanging - make another!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sweet! Good job, and very thrifty!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.