Monday, January 24, 2011

Missionary Farewell

I have been a little busy this past weekend
My Grandson
Joel
Is leaving Wednesday
To serve a 2 year mission for our church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
He will be serving in the
Tampa Florida Mission
in the United States of America
His Mission Farewell was held yesterday
Sunday
I don't have words to express adequately how I feel
But yet the simple word
GRATITUDE
Carries the most feeling. . .
So all you wonderful blogging friends who live in
The Tampa Florida area
Keep your eye out for a handsome young 19 year old
Missionary from
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
(more commonly know as The Mormon's)
Give him a smile, and if you can invite him to dinner
And feed him some of that good Southern cooking.
He will appreciate it and most of all
His Grandma back in Utah will. . .
God Bless!

Now I am off to Home Depot
I have a project I am getting involved in
to keep me busy while  adjusting to
The changes in my life. . .
I can't wait to show you what it is


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karie,
    I remember many of my friends leaving for their missions when I was a young girl. We all would go to the airport and wave them good by..
    Happy belated Birthday to you!
    I love your HOME letters...they are so perfect.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.