Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying To Figure Out How To Make Photo Mosaic

A Valentine Mosaic
I have been playing around with the
Mosaic Maker at
I have tried and tried to figure this out. . .
Yeah! I did it!
So here is an extra post for Valentine
A Photo Mosaic

My first Collage/Mosaic
Oh, I am definitely linking this to
Stop by and see the different Mosaic's that are made by bloggers.

Isn't it just amazing what you can do with the computer . .
I can figure most things out. . ..  just takes me awhile.
Try making a Photo Mosaic.  It is fun.

3 comments:

  1. It can be very addictive. You did a fabulous job, beautiful mosaic. Enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making mosaics is a lot of fun! Congratulations - you did a wonderful job. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - it's fun to do and it's fun to see what others put together.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.