Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Forgotten Valentine

To My Forgotten Valentine
I love you!

I am going to share something
I rarely share with anyone.

There is someone I have loved very much
He is the "other" love of my life. . .
JIM

Jim and I married later in life

 We had a wonderful life together.
Together is all I wanted
Jim always told me he had searched for me his whole life. .
I was all he needed.
Life is full of changes. . .  some times very hard changes.
And with love can come a broken heart.
I will always love Jim
My Jim passed away October 2010
Someday, we will find each other again.







4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Lossing a loved one is so hard. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tribute to your sweet husband. I'm so sorry for your loss and he is definitely not a forgotten valentine... I can tell you love him very much!

    (HUGS)
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have so many cards that i hang on to, i am glad to see there are other people as sentimental as me! thank you for sharing this with us-something so special and personal to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am missing my valentine, my angel girl.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.