Thursday, February 3, 2011

Typography Article of Faith 13

The theme this year for the
Young Women in
The LDS Church (Mormon's) is
The 13th Article of Faith
I decided to make a Word Art
Using the key words in the Article of Faith

 The Young Women I teach each Sunday
Are between the ages of 16 and 18
 They are called
The Laurels
 What a sweet group of young women.
They are truly Daughters of God
And are trying to learn of Him and His Son
Jesus Christ
As I display this each week in our class
I hope and pray the
Young Women will want to live the
13th Article of Faith

This is the Article of Faith in it's entirety

"We Believe  in being honest, true, chaste,
benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men;
indeed, we may say that we follow
 the admonition of Paul
We believe all things, we hope all things, we have
endured many things, and hope to be able
to endure all things.
If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report
 or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."

I am going to link this to
This weeks challenge is Typography projects.
Be sure to check it out
There are some cleaver ideas there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.