Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrating The 4th of July

Oh, Wow! It has been a busy week-end. .
I Loved every minute of it!
Family, Friends, Parades, Rodeo, BBQ,
Not to forget Fireworks!
Just a whole lot of
Celebration!
Don't ya just love the 4th of July?
I do! 
 First of all the house is all decked out in
4th of July decorations. . ..
 I love decorating for July
 Cute little lollies, American flags and the
Darling little USA character
 Of course my little Precious Moments
4th of July holding the Holy Bible
Always remember the Freedom of Religion!
I have lots of pictures of my fun filled 4th. . .
Hope you enjoy!
 Here is my Rodeo Princess. . . . Sara Lyne
She is riding her horse Pepper Ann
Pepper Ann wasn't on the best of behavior
The night of the Rodeo
She's a sensitive little horse, and the people made her nervous. .
But my Princess Sara Lyne handled her beautifully
 When Princess Sara Lyne was ask what she likes to do
she proudly said. . ."Doing crafts with my Grandma Karie"
One happy and proud Grandma here!
 The Princess tiara on her Cowgirl Hat. . . .CUTE!
 She is such a happy little girl. . .
Pepper Ann, did beautifully riding the parade. . .
A Sweet little Princess
This is little sister Zada. . . her first year riding in the parade.
I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't a Rodeo Princess next year.
The parade continued with my
First Place Softball Champions!
Here is my Grandson Jared waving to the crowd.
He proudly supports his sister Emma
And cousin Brissa . . .
Especially when he can ride the fire truck in the parade.
My two granddaughter are in the
All-Star Girl's Softball
Emma is 1st.  base and Brissa is catcher. .
The day continued with family and friends. . .
A great BBQ. . .and ending with Fireworks. . .
This depicts exactly how I feel . . . .
I PROUDLY SUPPORT
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN
There is not another place I would rather be. . .
In the LAND that I LOVE. . .
With my Precious Family and Cherished Friends.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I hope you will visit my sweet blogging friends. . .

4 comments:

  1. what a fun filled weekend it looks like! that tiara on the cowgirl hat is a great idea, a real rodeo princess is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 4th of July you all had..I would say you are the all "American family"
    Such a proud Grandma...we do love our Grandkids!
    Have a sweet day and hugs,Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a down-home, good old country 4th to me..perfect! Such a cute grand daughter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! Really looks like a holiday over there, not so much in Canada, the biggest parade of the year here is Pride ;) It is so sweet and patriotic that you guys really care about your country! The little princess is adorable!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.