Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy One Year To My Blog

Oh My Goodness!
Karie's Chic Creations
Is ONE YEAR old today!
I am very proud of this blog mile-stone
It started so small and has grown and grown.
Along the path of blogging I have met some of the
Grandest and Sweetest Blogging Friends.
That is the big accomplishment. . .
Spreading Love and Friendship along life's pathways.
Here are a few memories . . . .
 It all started with my patio

 And my Quatrafoil stool
They were all featured on
Tater Tots and Jello
That sweet Jen inspired me!
I could go on and on with the blogs that inspire me
Each and everyone helps me along my blogging life path. . .
Those who follow me know I love to tell you about my
Wild Bunch of a family. . .
You indulge me in telling you about. . . .
Grandchildren and all their activities.
And you let me show you my
HOME
I love being a Homemaker. . .
It is a noble calling in life. . .
Making a House a Home
Not always was my picture taking the best as
 I Showed you the things I was doing with my home.
(Just a little example of my poor pictures)

 I am still learning a lot about pictures for blogs.
 I have learned how to do special effects on my photos.
 I now love to take pictures of just about everything. . .
 I  have learned how to make a Photo Mosaic
Because of blogging my Tea-Cup collection has expanded!
Along with several other collections. . .
I like to find things that are PINK. . . I look for
Vintage Things. . . I enjoy my crafts much more
All because I like to show them to you!
I hope you will continue with me as I blog along in life. .
I am sure I will be telling you about my kids, my trips to
DI the thrift store.  There will be more Sewing,
Crocheting, Crafts, Home Decorating. . Painting old furniture
And just a whole lot of everything. . .
If you are visiting for the first time, I hope you will 
Come back again! 
Oh, and one last thing. . . I am going to have a
GIVEAWAY!
Yep, I will find something real special to
GIVEAWAY to you sweet friends. . .

HAPPY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY TO
KARIE'S CHIC CREATIONS!

I am linking to . .
The Charm of Home
Tatertots and Jello

9 comments:

  1. Happy First Blogday sweet Kari. You have such a delightful blog and glad to be one of the first to congratulate you. You are one busy lady. Don't stop, we love you. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...lots of fun things here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karie! I've enjoyed following along. Here's to many more!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, yay! happy blog birthday! and i still don't know how to do picture mosaics, i'm too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 year Anniversary Karie. What a great first year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary dear friend! I love the pics and agree totally! :D Its such an adventure, bloggy land! Congrats to getting through a year and cant wait to see what you cook up for us! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. karie congrats on your anniversary .. your blog is wonderful ..
    big ladybug hugs
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Blogging is SUCH fun! Yours is quite amazing -- love your porch projects, especially that little green table!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy one year anniversary Karie! I am a little late getting here. Hubby home this week and he just decided to tear out a bathroom. It has made a little more work for me! HA! Thanks for linking it to Home Sweet Home! Love the quatrafoil stool!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.