Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Childhood Camera

I recently came across my little
ANSCO Camera. . .
 I received this camera for Christmas
When I was 10 Years old. . .
1958
 Oh, I was so excited to have this camera
I took pictures of everything!
 I am actually surprised it survived. .
Along my life path so many "things" were discarded
It isn't a fancy camera . . .
But it took a lot of pictures of my childhood days.
This little camera along with a lot of other
Childhood "things" is
VINTAGE.

That must mean I am VINTAGE. . .!
How about you. . . Do you have childhood "things"
That are Vintage?
I am linking this to. . .

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Ansco. So glad you saved it - great memories.
    Dropping by from Met Monday.

    Allison
    Atticmag

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera is super cool!! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camera. Does it still work? That was silly I don't know if you could get film. At this time in my life, I and everything I have is vintage. LOL. When we start seeing our lifetime "stuff" in the antique stores we know we are survivors. Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your camera! It is so cool that you have it still! :) Do you have any pics taken with it? :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camera is incredible and priceless. So glad it resurfaced. And no you aren't vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you have your childhood camera! My mom was a tosser so have little of the childhood toys now.. I think that is why I am such a hoarder of sorts now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vintage camera served you well when new and is still a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific vignette! Love things that bring back great memories of childhood!
    Love it!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.