Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Darling Pink Chair

Several months ago Cielo at
Showed the cutest Pink Chair. ..
I fell in Love with it!
 I knew I had to have one. . .
Yes, there was no holding back. .
I wanted a Pink Chair.
I am in love with Pink right now. .
Blue and Pink has always been my favorites.
Well, Cielo inspired me. .
And this is my Pink Chair.
Not exactly the same as Cielo's,
But It is Mine.


I am still working with it. .
Trying to decide the best place for it in my home.
Right now it is in my Bedroom. . .
But, I think I will try it in my Living Room.
I like it to set my white linens on. . .
It creates a lovely space. .
I am so happy with the wonderful blogs like
I gather so much inspiration from so many talented ladies. .
Here is another inspiration Cielo has given me.
 I have a similar chair and guess what?
I want to paint White!
Just like Cielo's
 
 I know, I know I am a Copy Cat!
 Actually, it is a HUGE compliment when someone
Copies You. . . I at least give credit where credit is due. . .
(My next project painting a white chair)
Thank you for the beautiful blog you share with all of us.
Please take a visit to Cielo's
You won't be disappointed. . .
Her photos are gorgeous.
Here is a beautiful one I am closing with. .
I most definitely am linking to these other
Inspiring Blogs. . .
You gals Rock!
No Minimalist Here

Please Do Come Back Again. . . K

8 comments:

  1. I love your cute chairs...both of them! I may be looking now...;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Great job on the pink, did you do that!? :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie! OH,I love your little chair you've painted pink. The other one is gorgeous and I'm sure it will look good painted white.
    Cielo really has a beautiful blog, doesn't she?
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love both the pink and white. I will be on the hunt now too. Thanks for sharing this today. Visiting from Pink Saturday.
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink chairs are both very sweet! Isn't it fun to have blogging friends who inspire us with great ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and you have definitely made it your own. It is wonderful to find others that inspire us.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karie,
    Your chair is wonderful! I love the color. Ceilo has an amazing blog. I am so enchanted when I visit. Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.