Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Vintage Whites

I have wanted to show some of my
Vintage Whites
They are really mine from a long time ago
Like I have said before
Everything I have is now VINTAGE.
But, I am fine with it. . .it just means I have
Lived a Blessed Life.
 I have a cedar chest full of beautiful Vintage Whites
 Just look at how beautiful the "cut" work is
 Battenberg Lace
 More of the Beautiful details of my Whites
 So crisp and clean
 Oh, I must start using these Beautiful Whites
 Nothing like Vintage Whites
Have you noticed the little Pink Chair. . .
Well, that is one of my newest completed projects. .
Love it!
I will be linking to . . .

12 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! Oh, I do love your pretty vintage whites! I love olden linens and you have some gorgeous one! Looks like you've even starched and ironed them.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful linens! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW!
    Faye
    (wildrosevintage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the linens! The pink chair is adorable! You did a great job. Sorry I had to remove the first post; I didn't preview it and I had misspelled a key word! I've learned! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lacy linens are beautiful! Vintage linens cheer me up just like flowers. I love using them and storing them where I can see them. They look wonderful with your new pink chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I have a few pieces that belonged to my great grandmother and I love them. Love your chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look for white linens at every yard and estate sale I go to! They add so much to a room- elegance of days gone by.... Yours are lovely. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your linens are very pretty. They are a treasure when they have all that beautiful lace on them. Love the color on your chair. Thanks for linking it up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karie, your linens are lovely...so delicate and beautiful. Just a delight!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your vintage whites, and they look so cute on your pink chair? Do you have a great way of getting yellow out of old battenburg?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful, treasures for sure. You should keep them out to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving loving loving all your vintage whites!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.