Monday, July 25, 2011

Loving My Tea Cup Collection

Oh, boy, my Tea Cup Collection is growing!
My family and my friends are always on the look for
Tea Cups for Me. . .How about that?
My DIL found this one for me. .
Loving the double handles.
 Look how cute inside the cup
 And the center of the saucer has the same design
 It was so sweet of DIL, Shelly to think of me when she saw
This adorable Tea Cup and Saucer
It says  "Johnson- England" on the bottom.
Tea cup and Saucer under my cloche' just because it's pretty!
 Did I show you these little pretties?
Found them at the thrift store for 75 cents. . .
Love the pearlized orange colored edges.
 Now, look at this beautiful little silver tea server. .
Found it also at the thrift store. . .new...still in the box!
Oh, how I have longed for a silver server. . .
My table looks beautiful with this little "tea"setting. .
But, of course you know I don't drink tea or coffee. .
But, I can still enjoy a little lemonade, or warm cider in my
Beautiful Tea Cups . .
Do come back again, K
I will be linking to these lovely blogs. .
Be sure to visit them
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday Treasures

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful tea cups for an ever growing collection...so nice when family feed your collections, it happens to me with dog figurines, everyone knows what to give me for my b'day, even my granddaughter Victoria found a pug dog in her Kinder Egg and gave it to me for my collection...I had to put it center stage!! Beautiful collection! Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is the word! Stunning collection you got:) It is always my pleasure to see those beauties here:)
    Friend, I would love to see you on my blog...I need a favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie,
    Lovely tea sets and the lusterware is beautiful. You sure found it for a great price.
    Gorgeous silver set as well. Enjoyed my visit here and thank you for stopping by this morning too.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to meet you
    Visiting your blog has been a pleasure
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful treasures. I don't know for sure, but I don't think the double handle one is technically a teacup. It is gorgeous though...I will have to do some research because now it is bugging me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! Those are some very pretty tea cups and Love that doily!
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the double handled teacups too Karie! I found a few of those too a few months ago. I love them so much I bought all six of them! And your 75 cents teacups...wow!!!

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello karie,
    what a sweet husband to find such nice treasures for you. A tea cup collection is a nice toy for Tea Time Tuesday.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do agree, they are all fabulous and you have them displayed so beautifully. Of course I always think a cloche is perfect. Beautiful silver tea service. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are lovely! And the perfect thing to collect. You could always sip some herbal tea...that would be very lady like. :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT.I LOVE ALL YOUR TEA CUPS AND YOUR TRIFTY FINDS.I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME TEA WITH YOU.XOXO....SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karie,
    What a nice teacup your husband found you. You did well with your finds. I especially love the silver tea service. Wow, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with Tea Time and have a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet collection of teacups! I love them too!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, your table does look beautiful! Your new silver server is so gorgeous, and your new cups too! How fab to have others keeping a look out for cups for you!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi: Love your tea cups and your vignette! So pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.