Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Legged Tea-Cup

I have been collecting tea-cups for the past while. .
One of my favorite blogging friends
Said she also collected tea-cups, but
She just collected three- legged ones.
Oh, I have never seen a three legged tea-cup. . .
So that started me on the quest to
Find three legged tea-cups. . .
She said they were very hard to find. . .and they are!
Not only hard to find but they cost more than I like to spend.
But, , , , look at what I found!

 Not only one. . . but two. . .three-legged tea-cups and saucers!
 I was so thrilled to find this one. . .
 I can see why my blogging friend collects them.
They are unusual and very delicate looking.
I am thrilled I have two, but I am on the look for number three.
What fun it is to search for dainty tea-cups.
I must say I have quite the collection right now.

I will be linking this to . . .


9 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely lovely! I gotta find one too! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! They are very special! Have fun searching for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen or heard of a three legged cup,how unusual. I see a new collection in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and unique tea cups! Lovely find. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovely lady.
    I love your Beautiful Teacups sweet lady. I would love to have just one. Thanks so much for your lovly comments on my new Tablescape. I hope you and your lovely family have a Great Week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three legged tea cups are usually gorgeous, just like your two. I adore both of yours, and I am sure your friend would swoon to see them. The violets are so beautiful on the second cup. I hope you show up close ups of the other cup next time.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us all today!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karie,
    Oh my, what beautiful teacups! I love the one with the violets on it but the pink flowered one has a cut-out saucer and I would love a closer peek at it. Both are gorgeous. I have only one three-footed teacup which I won in a Giveaway from Martha. Three-footed teacups are so unique and it's not often you see them. You are fortunate to find two lovely pieces! Thank you for sharing your pretties with Tea Time and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the cutest things ever...I am going to look too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yeah! you found one....I think I have this one...isn't she pretty with her three legs..LOL
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.