Monday, June 20, 2011

Tea Cup Cabinet

Hello everyone. . .
I feel I have been neglecting my blog lately
I have been so busy with many projects
And
Supporting my grandchildren in their activities.
Didn't someone say that
"Summertime livin is easy?"
I don't know where they live,
But Summertime livin is not easy where I am.
Oh, but I wouldn't have it anyother way. .
I wanted to show you my cute little cabinet
My Aunt gave it to me a few years ago
And I just love it.
I have a few of  my tea cups in it.




The two tea cups on the bottom shelf are
Three-legged tea cups. . .
I can't wait to show them to you. . .
BUT
That is going to be for another day and
Another Post.
I will soon be celebrating my
One Year Anniversary for my Blog
I am going to have a Give-away and
CELEBRATE!
So be sure to come back and see what I have.
I hope you summertime is as busy as mine. .
None of that Easy stuff!

I am going to link to. . .

8 comments:

  1. The little cabinet is just the perfect size for your teacups! I can't wait to see more pics of the three legged cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,thanks for dropping by my blog...I wish I had as many beautiful tea cups as you! Especially love the three legged cups...how unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful collection of darling cups! Love the lovely 3 legged ones, very unique! I just dropped by from, TTT. Lots of hugs. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious! There is something special in three legged teacups! I love yours and cant wait to see your sharing them! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have displayed your tea cup collection. Those little cabinets are kinda hard to find. Very sweet!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little cabinet and all of your displayed teacups are fabulous. You do have some really pretty ones. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a treasure there. I love that cabinet and what you are useing it for is prefect. Nice collections you have. Trish

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.