Friday, June 10, 2011

Passing On The Pink

Oh, My, Goodness!
My little granddaughters keep me busy. .
And how do you ever say no to a Granddaughter,
Or Grandson for that matter?
Well, whatever the little Princesses or Princes want
Grandma tries to please!

Princess Brissa just inherited
My Grandmother's Dresser. . .
It is nothing fancy, but
It belonged to my Grandma Dot
And it now belongs to my Granddaughter.
But first it needed to be PINK
This is how it looked. . .very 1950's
 This is the Grandma Dot Dresser now!
 Just perfect for the Princess bedroom!
 Grandma Dot would be happy that her dresser is so
Bright and PINK
I think it is fun to pass things on in a family.
My Grandma would be so happy that her
Great-great Granddaughter, Brissa
Has the beautiful PINK dresser. . .. that once belonged to her.
It was a pleasure and a joy for me
 To paint it PINK.

Hope you will visit Beverly at

15 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!!! The dresser is adorable!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a differant you have made in that dresser...to be painted pink was just what it needed...its gorgeous now. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heritage of the dresser and it's a great Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good all dressed up in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. I know she loves it. Gorgeous in pink. HUgs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday. I bet she loves that. Little (and big) girls love pink. My grand-daughters are coming to visit us this month and Grandmamma (me) bought them lots of goodies...mostly pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool, I think every little girl would just love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty pink transformation!
    Happy PS,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best things in life are the ones passed on to the next generation. Isnt it marvellous what a little paint can do to transform something old into something new. Love the pink.
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a difference you made in that chest. Perfect color for any little girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grandma's dresser looks pretty in pink. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Your pink post is beautiful love that pretty dresser,Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
    Hugs, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is perfect for a little girl's room. Love the color. Thanks for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a charmer in pink!! Love the shade you chose- thanks for sharing this at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun shape to that dresser, but more so i love the color. that is a fabulous shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.